Reviews for "Don't eat that Sandwich!!"

Ehm.. okay..

Okay were to begin... You DO know your sense of humour pretty well, I did LOL at the "bear still being there in the back" bit but the sound n voice acting is all over the place and to be honest the art work and the flow of the animation is kinda mediocre.. Non the less it was a good effort (better than were mines is standing atm lol!) and I hope to see you submitting more in the future with our constructive cristism taken on board...:P
7/10 from me dude! :D
Jamma out x

sarthius responds:

Thanks for the review. Always appreciate the constructive critisism over the "It sucked balls" kinda review. And yep stil looking for voice help. I can barely stand the sound of my own voice so sorry I have to inflict it on all you. One of these days I'll find someone with some amateur voice acting exp. to help out.

-Sar

DAMN YOU BOLOGNA TOWN! DAMN YOU!!!!!!

Nice job! very well thought out and the animation was great too. i'd like too see this hit front man! keep up the good work!

Thanks. :)

The jokes were great, voices notsomuch.

Yea I agree with the guy below me in saying that you need new voices for your next flash or find a character type that would support that type of voice, actually the skinny cop was ok. Also, jokes were great, I laughed and the concept was good too.

sarthius responds:

I appreciate the review. I am still looking for voice actors so hopefully next time the cartoon can be more enjoyable. My voice Sux, probably why I fix computers for a living rather than do good guy car ads.

-Sar

Not funny at all

Man, really, really, unfunny with annoying voices, but the animation and detail was veryy good, so I'll give you a charitable 8 stars.

good...

i thought it was kinda funny, though it had dumb jokes and stuff, sorry man