Reviews for "Tank Search"

The sound is horrible

The game is pretty fun for a little while. But the sound is atrocious. The music is obnoxious, but thankfully you can turn that off. The guy's voice is excessively loud and stupid sounding.

Haha

"Is that it? Nope... Wait.. rats... That's it! Nope. FUCK IT!" *click clickity click click click clickity click click* SPHOOSH!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD!!!!!!!!

I couldn't get past 35 the first time through. I liked how you blurred the tank... well, i won't spoil it.

Agree

I agree with gamergawd, the inconsistent size and transparency of the tank just makes it damn frustating at times, when you have no idea what you are looking for. If it doesnt pop in sight as the picture comes up you could be totally lost. If the tank had a specific size og only where placed physical possible locations, of sorts, thinking about the computer background level for instance. Then you wouldnt get so damn frustated. I just multiclicked through the hard levels when it got too much.

That was so simple...

BUT IT WAS AMAZING!!! I was able to do the whole thing in one run, finding all of the tanks without walkthroughs or random clicking. I did it in 34 minutes and 10 seconds. Levels 25, 36, 83, and 88 gave me particular trouble. Especially level 25. BTW, to the people who thought there was a glitch on the first level, the tank is on the road, in about the center, a little low I think. I'm guessing the X was to throw off the noobs lol. there was not a glitch, the tank is translucent, usually skewed, and certain color changes are made to make it tough to find. You might have just expected to see the tank in the picture somewhere, though.