Reviews for "Tank Search"

Good but HARD!!

Generally got harder as it went through some of them got a bit easy, 90 onwards i did faster than the first 10...Also some of the tanks are really hard to find on certain brightnesses so if struglling then try changing the brightness

i av a prob

when eva i click on a tank it dosent let me go to da next level

Umm...

This game wasn't fun at all, and the first level just sucked. Couldn't find the tank in one minute, then i just gave up because the picture had terrible quality and their was only one track to play and glitches when u try to play it more than once. Too much time downloading, not enough enjoyment. Where's Waldo is funner than this.

yay!

i won in NaN seconds
last level wasn't so hard as i thought it would

Congratulations! You won in 1722 seconds!

I was trying SO hard to beat Nuclearmoose's time haha, and I just did it. Unlucky Nuclear :)

Some levels were very easy, even towards the end, but some were really rip-your-hair-out frustrating. And then there was the odd few where, after spending ages on it, realising it was in a really obvious place and being really angry with myself for not noticing it. (O'Reilly was a good example of this)

I found his point about not looking in places that draw attention helpful though, so you might want to do that.

However, I think that in Tank Search 2, it'd be good to have a thing telling us how many mouse clicks we made, as well as a pause option. Perhaps an overall score that took both time and mouse clicks into consideration?