Reviews for "Tank Search"

Hard is fine but

Its not for everyone. Some were easy enough that you could get them right away, but the others were so annoying that I just clicked everywhere until i could find them. Next time put some way to skip the puzzles that are impossible so people dont just quit after the 10th level.

Decent Time Waster

One thing, level 27 "Air Force", the photo used is actually navy planes.

Congratulations! You won in 1724 seconds!

Okayish, kinda dull, some mild humor sometimes (such as Sparta), not too much imagination in most of them.

P.S. What's up with the last level? Made me feel like if I didn't find it my chest would be ripped open by some strange contraption...

P.P.S. For people having trouble in overcrowded scenes, look in places that DON'T draw attention, he likes to hide them there.

music

I wrote an earlier review of this game but after playing this game for hours i realized i forgot something.
You posted the intro of this game but not the music while actually playing it and i really like it (maybe because i'm hyperactive) and i wondered where i can download it.

yet again: