Reviews for "Tank Search"

Psh

Loved the game but got stuck on level 25, went over it with the magnifier glass tool, correct my image sharpening and gamma in NVIDIA thing and to prefail.

great game!

got a bit challenging as it went on. 9/10!

one glitch though. if you press the music button while the music was playing then a second song loops into the first (first song doesnt reset, 2nd plays on its own independent time loop).

to fix i muted then pressed the music button once. it could be a problem in future games though, so i thought i'd bring it up.

And ?

You took an un original idea, made it gimicky by adding "the newgrounds tank" and then didn't even use any sort of artistic ability. You copy and paste the tank some where, set it's opacity from 50-10% adjust adjust it's size and slant here and there and call it a game ?

90% of the tanks where not even part of the scene they were just randomly placed in a friggen yellow sign and then made an off yellow color. At least waldo was drawn into his environments and seemed to fit them.

I have to disagree with the guy below me....

I personally like the sound... particularly the voices... Sure it's a bit hard, but it's doable, you people need to to stop complaining.

I'm on level 51 right now, and there's only 3 or 4 that i got stuck on for more than a few minutes...

hellaa hard

at first, i was excited cuz i havent played a game like this for over a year, then it got irritatin cuz it was uber hard. only thing i hate is the sound in the game, had to mute it. overall, i thought it was great. great for past time. can someone help me in lvl 73?? stuck there

PaperBat responds: