For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 33 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Tank Search"

Great Game

Nice job on level 32. The hardest one was, for me is the marrage picture. But thats not the one Im stuck on. One stuck on level 33

ahh

cant finish teh BMX T____T

Decent game with one awesome quality...

It plays as a decent "where's waldo" game :) But one thing i found amusing for a very long period of time is the fact that if you press the music button twice, it layers itself. If you time it right, you hear some pretty cool shit. So don't fix that bug :) The game as a whole could have been better but it was good enough considering what i mentioned earlier.

Major problem.

Most of the pictures are very awful quality, so all the grainy textures it's hard to find anything, much less read any texts on signs or find some faded picture of a tank.

woo won in 1310 on the first run :)

great game, kinda hard at places, got stuck on 'special day' for bout a minute.
last level was good, nice tuch with the timer aswell on the final level.

hope someone can beat my score :)

could have done with a leaderboard but apart from that its one of the hardest games ive played in a while and i loved it.

if anyone can pm me if they beat it ill be real happy:D