Reviews for "A Short Flash about Clams"

Weird

The beginning was really weird and not good :S the voices sucked and nothing happened... But then that big clam came and i jizzed my pants :O that was EPIC!! that was just one of te best drawn, created animation part i've ever seen :O The surrealism and everything was perfect _O_ Great job ;)

That was...

Actually... good! You should join the KK. Thekittykrew.com. We could use an animator with your skill.

the hetero-normative paradigm!

this was awesome! it went from calm and placid to alive and surreal. the little clams were cute too "hello there land mammel!" lulz good job!! 5/5!

That was brilliant!

very nice style of silhouettes and the birds flying out of the trees was particularly well done. But a clam called Steve! I ask you !!!

Fantastic!

This was great. I was chuckling and then when the clams came in and the plot really kicked in, I was laughing hard. This was fantastic. Right up my alley with the wierd.