Reviews for "A Short Flash about Clams"

Great

God damn hetero-normative paradigm...

holy sh**

lol! that was funny as hell.... who woulda thought a giant clam would pop out of the ocean.... that sir was a great flash :D

very good

that was cool. goodish animation.

A pleasant surprise.

Although not everyone might get it, it's a truly profound flash you have there. It might seem simplistic when seeing the title, but you surprised me in a positive way. For those who don't get it immediately: try to watch it again. No need to pan this thing because you don't.

I might remark that the voices of the man and the clams might sound unnatural, but that would have probably been the intention. Nevertheless, this flash has a rather surreal touch to it, almost Alice in Wonderland-eque. Well done.

Brilliant work

This was a very detailed piece of flash - well done. Having seen the 1st place movie, i personally think you should have won.