For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 65 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "A Short Flash about Clams"

Wow

It was amazing. I don't think I've ever seen something so epic achieved in a mere flash movie haha.
I LOVE it.

Epic!

At first I though I was not gonna enjoy this animation but as the plot thickened, HOLYCRAP! IT WAS SO AMAZING! Rocking animation !

Very stylistic and great use of silhouette colors, the sene where the stairs rose outta the water was mind blowing and held tightly with the audio.. :D

very entertaining :D

(title in work)

Dear god that was amazing. It started off looking like a semi-normal clock movie, just without the clocks. It quickly turned into a very spooky and deep movie. I loved the graphics. The black and white definitely set the mood correctly, and the imagery was amazing in this. I don't know where you come up with your ideas, but keep em coming!

I love it!

It's funny, and it's beautiful.

I can't believe I just said a Clock Day submission was beautiful, but I think it is!

The two clams were pretty funny, and the "hetero-normative paradigm" cracked me up. Everything after that was epic strange, beautiful, and hilarious.

Well done. :D