For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 39 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "A Short Flash about Clams"

Complex!

Black and white, complex emotions, a sandwich, intricate backgrounds and creatures, an appropriate sound score, and the beauty that can only be described as "Clock Day."........... It is.............. Perfect............ You have..... all my points. ^_^

Cool Flash

That was really cool! Black and White incorporated a significant emotion in this flash as well as the music. It is very abstract and ZombieLincoln pulled it off!

Epic.

That was strange as hell, but very very well made. I definitely enjoyed watching it.

Hmm...

Very good, but predictable. I knew once I saw the title, that a giant elder clam would at one point rise up and bond with a man... but good effert any ways :p

-_-?!