Reviews for "Inquisitive Dave"

good

had a little problem at start with controlling the char but when got used it I enjoyed the text bits definetly worth a try

Wow...

That was great! There was nothing that I didn't like about it. The art style was good (especially the out-of-game world flashing) and I reckon you did everything right with the parody stuff.

It was a good thing that it was not too long because the appeal isn't in the middle-game.

Well done.

Great!

High interactivity, I liked the berry bush the most!
Also good story with psychological background in the end.
I'd play such a game all the time!

HA HA!

Totally wicked brings back memories of the old days. Although I found myself getting a bit bored along the way.

Great but creepy

GFX and SFX were alright, and the gameplay was nice. What I didn't like was the not-that-crystal-clear-plot, the useless items with not-that-funny descriptions and the fact that too many of the puzzles consisted on the player having to go to another side of the map, read a description, go back to the other side of the map and do what the description tells the player to do. As an example, the jump-three-times-puzzle was IMHO lame, as in contrast you could had made a hint instead of just telling the player what he/she has to do.