Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "The Rise of a Knight"

100 x times 10

(++) You created a great piece of entertaining art, man! As a relugar flash eater, I can say that I really enjoyed the game. It has very good flavor to me. Crunchy & Punchy ... Good work! ...

(++) Nice graphics and musical theme.

(-) Maybe the fighting system was a bit limited, but its not that bad, you know... Improvement will come from experience.
( Like... Paladin, for example. Wich is a game with advanced gameplay. )

Please, keep me entertained... make more flashes!!! :)

----------------------------/// Imagination, Land Of The Free ///-------------------------------

Thanks man!
Yeah Im still learning a lot as I go along. I still wont be able to make a game as great as Paladin, one of the coolest flash games out there! I have a long road to go before that. Like you said, improvement will come from experience. Thanks for those encouraging words.

And I will make more flash, dont worry about that :)

not bad

i beat it in about 5 min. but not bad

SeethingSwarm responds:

Wow, that's fast man! Not even I have done that!
Congrats! And thanks for liking my game :)

congratulations

you have made it you are one of the best games ever its offical and everone else who wants to see other good games go to my newgrounds site and take a look

SeethingSwarm responds:

Well thank you very much. Im glad my game made it to your list of favourites.
Thanks!

Great game!

a few suggestions for the next...
possible purchaseable upgrades (new weapons, armour, etc) as well as more than 2 attacks, try involving deadlocks with weapons to add more intensity. great work keep it up!

SeethingSwarm responds:

I like all your suggestions :)
Thanks a lot, I'll keep them in mind for the sequel...
Glad you liked the game!

Just awesome, i really appreciate the map data, it really makes me feel like im in an actual world. So awesome. The animations look awesome. Still playing it in 2018

SeethingSwarm responds:

Wow, amazing that this game is still being played in 2018. That's just awesome! Glad you liked it, and thanks for the 5 stars :)