Reviews for "The Rise of a Knight"

wow, omfg just fckin wow....

reading the reviews i was expecting a great game but..wow.. nothing else to say just wow.
first, no weapons and no armor -4/10
basicly always in the same spot -2/10
not a good variety of monsters -2/10
only 2attacks only 1 special -2/10
p.s. annthny123 ur review is true but for Emeraldman....were u on crack or highly drunk when u were playing and reviewing this game?

SeethingSwarm responds:

Sorry to disappoint you so much to make you think my efforts deserves absolutley no points out of ten, but please dont be aggressive to people who actually liked my game. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. This is a hack n slash game, not an rpg.

IT SUCKS!

I DON'T LIKE IT! EVEN IF YOU JUMP YOU STILL GET HIT!

SeethingSwarm responds:

Yeah the hit detection is a bit flawed, sorry. I was still learning a lot while making this game especially with coding. Thank you for the review and special thanks for thinking that all my efforts to make this game deserves nothing more than a zero.

hard

i hate the spider queen its cheap!

SeethingSwarm responds:

EDIT: When I wrote this response I was in a bad mood so maybe it's a bit harsh, but I still think it's a pretty damn unfair review.

Cheap? No, it's hard and need someone with the ability to think strategically. You're giving me a zero just because you weren't good enough to get past the spider queen which is quite a big enemy almost at the end of the game. That's just stupid, unfair and bitter of you. The spider queen is supposed to be hard! I could live with a 3, hell, even a measly 1, but you believe all my efforts deserves a zero?

I'm definitely voting this as useless. You suck.