Reviews for "The Rise of a Knight"

well its okay

the game was kind of repetitive and got boring
but i absolutely love MaestroRage's music so 10 whole points for knowing him and using his music.

SeethingSwarm responds:

I love MaestroRage and all his music, but I dont know what to think of this really. I feel glad you gave me that 10 but it has never felt less deserving. Oh well, thank you MaestroRage :)

Nice

Simple, enjoyable. The style really fit with the game, though the sword could have been more aesthetically pleasing, I suppose. I enjoyed it, even though I died at the boss spider. I really liked how the game seemed to transition from day to night, and I barely noticed. I really enjoyed this, and I wouldn't be surprised if it god front page. I hope my 5 helps it there.

SeethingSwarm responds:

Thanks a lot. Im really glad you liked it. The reason why the sword was simple is because the main character was just a normal guard of Furenhold with normal armor and a normal sword. He only becomes a knight at the very end of the game.
Oh and yeah your 5 will definitely help, thanks :)

its nice

the game is grate and god but its boring in any case but il give it a 10

SeethingSwarm responds:

Ok, well, thanks for that :)

Loved it

What a amazing game! absolutely great and all you noobs complaining about it, go back to your mums cupboard and play halo 3!
great animation, nice plot and great music/sounds

SeethingSwarm responds:

Thanks alot man! Really glad you liked it. A sequel is coming...

Good

It did repeat it self a bit. i didnt have the patients to go further, i guess thats just me tho, so i wont take it out on the game.

SeethingSwarm responds:

Oh no, Im sorry you didnt have the patience to get to the end of the game, but Im really glad you liked it. Thanks for the review and high score. Much appreciated!