Reviews for "Rising Death"

Nice.

It was good, kinda weird how the one guy was able to beat the shizz outta him tho. Also, the sword in the dungeon... why would they put one there? IT MAKES NO SENSE!

RatherRandomReality responds:

I know it makes no sense but not everything in life does.

Interesting!...

I really liked the concept and the begin of the movie with rotoscope, anyway why did the guy was green is he was dead or it was just a way to diference the characters?
the animation in some moments was good and in others not too much i also liked the scenes when Death was riding the horse.

RatherRandomReality responds:

I was concerned that starting with such a fine animation will rise the expectations and let some people down, I learn from my mistakes and in future projects will try to keep a consistent animation style throughout the whole movie. Thank you for the comments.

Well...

Not too bad, but I feel like the others, that only half a story is being told here.
You should make a prequel to this, and be sure to take your time in making it this time around. I want to know more about the assassin. Good try though, mate.

RatherRandomReality responds:

I will, I will. Next Halloween. Stay tuned.

Hrrmm

Not to impressive.

RatherRandomReality responds:

Not too impressive of a review also. Next time, try to use more than one sentence if you take time to comment on something.

Has the potential but...

As previously said by various reviewers, your story plot dragged it down. This could've been an impressive piece of work if you spent a bit more time in polishing the flow and details of the story.

Graphics likewise - the background scene is quite a good job. Your animation is just nice, though I will say you might want to try and make it a bit more darker at the dungeon scene, and if you are willing, add a few shots from various angles of the slash.

RatherRandomReality responds:

Various angles of the slash would be nice, actually, agreed. I might try that some other time. Thank you for the constructive review.