Reviews for "Rising Death"

Death is uh...rising?

So do you wanna tell me that the Death itself uses that green samurai dude to gather souls in order to prepare its awakening or something? Well, anyway continue your work, you have my best wishes. (Dude that sounded odd, but I don't care =D)

RatherRandomReality responds:

It did sound a little odd but I don't care either. Hm, yeah, I will continue my work now :)

hum ...

nice for some part ... not realy good for some stuffs ... but my point is : what does this have to do with halloween? ...

RatherRandomReality responds:

Well, Death and all that... and a pumpkin at the end ;)

RIDONKULOUS!!!

I really liked the animation. I loved the artwork except for the bald guy. Other than that the grim reaper, assassin and other victims were great.

RatherRandomReality responds:

Thanks man, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Really good work mate!

Some of the artwork for the bald bloke wasn't the best, but you did justice to Death, and the bloke who said the assassin's movement was good was spot-on, particularly in the opening-the-window part. I was hoping Death would swing his Scythe, but what you did was just as cool....

PS
How DID he get his hands free at the end though? ;)

RatherRandomReality responds:

He cut the cuffs with the random sword on the wall that everybody's complaining about |:

;D kewl

that was pretty neat watching the assassin..

i wish there was more victims though =P .. could of been really neat ;D

RatherRandomReality responds:

There will be more victims one day. Thanks for the 10.