Reviews for "13 Halloween Tips -Tip 02"

Tip #2 is great!

The music was awesome when the guy was taking picures of the woman in the tub. Tip #2 seems to be funny and all, but what are the possible chances of a stranger going to come in your house and take pictures of you? Seriously. Anyways, the Art and Animation was just as good as the first flash. Some parts of the flash made me giggle, especially the ending. I liked comedy in a halloween flash. I learned something new today. Overall, this flash was awesome and I enjoyed watching this! Awesome Work remyzero! :D

-3.45 / 5.00 (+ 0.011) Voted 5!
-Your 260th Voter!
-Happy Halloween!

-Seamonky

remyzero responds:

Thanks! Yeah some of these will be really random, I really appreciate you enjoying my work. Look out for Tip 3 coming soon.

Hmmm...

Hehe, nice anim ^^
Can I have some copies?

Whahaha

Hihi, that was funny, i liked the first a bit better, but i really think you are stylish about your work.

Keep it up!

remyzero responds:

Thank you, they are all differenty styles, just experimenting and having fun

Good Flash

This reminds me of that time I was the creepy guy in the corner

funny