Reviews for "13 Halloween Tips -Tip 02"

Pretty cool.

While I do like the idea,it would be much better if they were all released in one flash.

remyzero responds:

You will get your wish, but in order to get them out in a timely manner, I had to release one by one. Keep in mind, it's just me doing the writing, animation,voices,music, everything, and there's thirteen of these.

Not Bad

Kind of freaky... didn't realy have anything to do with Hallowe'en but whatever. I thought that this was an okay episode, graphics, music, and sound effects were all top-notch. Not as good as some of the other tip epsiodes but still pretty good. Good job!