Reviews for "13 Halloween Tips -Tip 02"

its got it

very good how long did u work on this

remyzero responds:

I worked on this for about a week I'd say, after work mostly. I have to be fast on these, time is running out!

good one

i wanted to be the dude hehehe

Tip #2 is great!

The music was awesome when the guy was taking picures of the woman in the tub. Tip #2 seems to be funny and all, but what are the possible chances of a stranger going to come in your house and take pictures of you? Seriously. Anyways, the Art and Animation was just as good as the first flash. Some parts of the flash made me giggle, especially the ending. I liked comedy in a halloween flash. I learned something new today. Overall, this flash was awesome and I enjoyed watching this! Awesome Work remyzero! :D

-3.45 / 5.00 (+ 0.011) Voted 5!
-Your 260th Voter!
-Happy Halloween!

-Seamonky

remyzero responds:

Thanks! Yeah some of these will be really random, I really appreciate you enjoying my work. Look out for Tip 3 coming soon.

Awesome

this one was much better than the first, It had me laughing out loud, comedy that suprises you is the best kind. Make more with this style, the first was overly obvious what was going to happen, its been done before - but this; to my knowledge is completly original....
Also really liked the art style, and I liked the contrast between the dark and light characters (probably not intended, Im just looking for things to compliment on)..
looking forward to the next 11

remyzero responds:

hahaah thanks, I can't actually make the next one this style because they are all about done. They are all different so hopefully you tune in. Thanks!

Hmmm...