Reviews for "13 Halloween Tips -Tip 02"

Rather funy.

It is funny, has good art, and even when its short, its awesome for the file size.

remyzero responds:

Thank you, there will be 13 of these, this is only the second one. So they are all short, I'm glad you enjoyed it!

very nice

Halloween is my favorite time of year and you're doing a fcuking fantastic job of capturing the feeling! Great animation, original style, and bonus points for keeping that PG lol

remyzero responds:

Thanks! Halloween is my favorite day of the year too!

Way Cool

I loved it. But it creeps me out a little cause my house has been broken into before. Ick...Bath time is sacred. Good Job!!

remyzero responds:

damn that sucks, well at least now you know what the perp looked like.

best, best, U rule!

another 5/5 and 10/10! Even better than 1st one, i agree. Best thing is that u expect sth diffrent 4 the end... i love this sense of humor ! =D=D!!

remyzero responds:

THANK YOU! I Really appreaciate this!

Dying of laughter

hahahahahaha! that was funny.....creepy..but funny. i like the animation and music