Reviews for "Spot the Difference!"

Pretty Sweet

I enjoyed the game, despite getting stuck on level 3. For a fair few of the questions I would be going 'OMG THATS THE DIFFERENCE' as soon as the timer ran out. It was a nice game, but I didn't really feel enthralled enough to start over and try again.

Overall I would give this game an 8, mainly because it didn't draw me back to it. I can't pick out what it was that didn't excite me enough to want to restart, so I can't really advice you :(

As for the previous reviewer, I believe it might change every time you do the 'Spot the difference', but when it was my turn, I clicked on the hand (Bottom right corner, holding the cola).

Keep up the excellent work, I hope to play more of your submissions soon :D

Very Good

This kept me entertained for a while. Its very fun and had good music to it. But i have to ask you, are there times in the game where there is no difference at all? Cuz sometimes while i play the face one i see NO difference what so ever 0_o

Good Game

Fun game but I got stuck on the face off, Please tell me what the differenced is, All I see is a ugly red hed with a can of coke D=

Fun stuff!

I loved it! I had to do it twice to win.

AWESOME!!!!!

I love the music and very fun to play...........AWESOME..............J OB..........!!!!!!