Reviews for "Spot the Difference!"

well

I like how the drawings were, the randomness, the humor the music,, the simple fun of it. Everything was wonderful. I could honestly see this being used as a family game, for like console or computer. Especially for kids, strengthening their ability to process information faster, while having fun.

Great job. 10

challenging

very addictive, good job!

Way Too Easy!

This game is waaaay too easy. 5 Differences is a far better game, so i suggest everybody go play that right now. The drawings are poor and the animations are as well.

Well done =)

Its very original and had cool animations. This games addicting as hell.

Great game

very fun game and great music deffinitly looking forward to more stuff from you.

P.S. I think Bgaurdian wants to make sweet love to you.