Reviews for "Tomas et la Fraise"

One of my Favs

I really like it.
I just searched for 2 hours trying to find it and i finally did...after posting in the forum. I love how abstract it is...although it does remind me of Raymond Brigg's "The Snowman".
BTW OLDBOY IS AWESOME! Are you an animation student?

Munglai responds:

I am an animation student, although I made this before I officially became one.

I didn't get a chance...

To review this movie when I originally viewed it, so I am fixing that now!

Excellent work on this one, Munglai. Great take on the classic strawberry storyline; the animation was nice and appropriate, complimenting the flash well. Only positive things to say about this one!

IMO quite possibly one of the best Clock Day entries I have ever seen. All class.

Good flash

Its pretty good. I think the graphics could be drawn a little better though, but its a masterpiece in itself. Very nice story. The whole thing itself is very captivating, from start to finish. Sorry, but I don't speak french, and probably never will. I would give you a 7 or a 6, but this just has... The potential. It doesn't lack potential. I give it a 9, not because its late-clockcrew day, but because I personally like the story by itself that it doesn't need to be described with anymore words than in then those that are said in the flash itself.

And by the way, happy clock day.

Munglai responds:

I'm not too fond of the drawings myself but it's the best I could get out of Flash's ugly brush. I would be very happy if I could draw in Flash with a nicer tool or with a real actual pencil but I guess it's not really meant for that sort of thing.

hummmm

te title : thomas and the ....heu fraise (sorry)

this 'fonte' are good

in the end : you don't kill 'horloge fraise'

sorry i don't good for speak english /:-c

wtf....

its pritty good animation but storyline (if you want to call it that) is very messed up