Reviews for "Tomas et la Fraise"

Wow, just wow

Usually things on newgrounds is stupid, its not the way it used to be and Tom is skinny and hideously ugly. But this stands out, its unique, make more, for the sake of whats left of newgrounds......and Tom is ugly

Beautiful...

...and touching, it was really nice. Could you tell me the name of the music?
Keep up the work.

Munglai responds:

The music is called The Last Waltz and is by Yeong Wook Jo. It's from the film Oldboy.

Wow

I totally agree with Chris below me this was really touching
and takes a step outside the box

bleh

boring, pointless but good animations

Munglai responds:

I find a lot of stuff on Newgrounds boring, pointless and has bad animation, so I guess one out of three isn't bad!

Fantastic animation!

This was one of the best ClockDay submissions this year and it deserves both the front page spot and the great score, if not better. This movie was touching as well, who knew StrawberryClock could be so kind :P?

My favourite part about this submission was definitely the animation itself. It was very smooth and didnt skip a single beat in the movements. That is to say the movements were very detailed, and seemed to be all there rather than missing parts or being generally choppy. Another thing I liked about it is the effort because while ClockDay does boil down to spamming the portal and receiving free protection points, it is like a breath of fresh air when you see a genuinely good submission. It was interesting how you portrayed the king of the portal himself, StrawberryClock; as a friendly character rather than a crazy talking fruit who swears a lot (no offense King:P).

Basically, this was a unique and touching flash and I really enjoyed it. Way to go on making one of the best ClockDay submissions this year!