For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 43 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "CitySmasher"

Not bad, but not good.

Nice looks, controls are decent, but in time, it bores on the player quickly. as i said, it LOOKS good, making it merely eye candy. and even then, its just small stick people, ands it gets to be a repeater. it would be loads better if you had more to do, such as FIGHT some other monster, or the military. but whats the point? this type of game play has been done to death back in like, 1987. but i'm just ranting, so the point is, its a mediocre, unruly, left to right cheap "beat them up." i would understand if this is a first for you, but hey, it is what it is.

Cool, but not Awesome

I liked the game, but it isn't awesome. I would love to see another version with more moves, and more intense graphics.

its ok

could be better

its ok

it s ok

Competent but not interesting

On a whole the game is functional, but not terribly engaging. While you gave the monster several flashy movies there really is not much for him to do with them. The entire game is simply break buildings, or try to knock down plains, and both of painfully easy. Coupled with the simple objectives, overly generous time limit, and lack of threats makes everything just so repetitive. On a purely nuts and bolts level everything works, but when you put it all together it's less of a game and more of a toy; a time sink with not real purpose or direction. Throw in some enemies, or at least some kind of threat, and you'll have a half decent Rampage clone. As it stands you have a time sink that will bore within minutes.