For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 35 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "CitySmasher"

cool

i was fun for a while but not for the long run. btw why did you use the music from stronghold?

great job!

finaly! someone who is actully made a game that is worth playing for an hour or 2 it's great for getting all the hate out of yourself it's a classic game i must admit i don't know how you did it but i think you deserve a 10/10 i don't know you can make a game that good i mean destroying combined with killing it's amazing! including wheh nothing kills you and really you don't need any cheat's like other games i wish i could give you more that 10/10 really i do :)

killerman 170

Ultimate time spender

As you can see,it feels nice to whack some buildings
and just throw little people in the air.
Kinda like interactive buddy.
And the sound effects rock!
Also it was great with the fire and throwing.
And makes you feel like you could continue all day long!

great game

i spent pretty much time on this game. its rocks!

senseless fun

yes guy, you did it :D
this game is greate for wasting some time.
i'd like to have another version of this game.
so think a bit an you may create another part of this game