For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 7 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "CitySmasher"

good

good game, fun, but its needs more, like other modes and the "destroyer" looks kinda lame

True, it could be better.

You need more beasts to pick from, more things to destroy, Versus mode, and better graphics. Still fun for a while...

could be better

Well, the 'beast' looked dull. And the objective mode was boring.... Other then that... its a good game...

Hmmm...

Good, but ultimately not that fun. It would be substantially better if there were strategies involved, or more moves so the gameplay doesn't rely on simply being able to encounter enough of the buildings that you need to destroy.

Simple...But fun!

I enjoyed this game alot but i just wish there were more moves to take down buildings and maybe some tanks or copters, other wise great game and im looking forward to a sequel! =)