Reviews for "CitySmasher"

good

LOOOOOVE the endless stream of people, but only liked sandbox mode. Adventure mode got dull fast, and if u made a second, i'd want to see a building mode, so u can build something elaborate to destroy... so in short, love it, want a sequel, add more modes. pce off

Remember Rampage?

this reminds me of the game called rampage anybody remember?

Make this over....

I thought this would be really fun but you need more destruction, more moves, army and airforce trying to kill you, and as bosses you can have other alien things fighting.

Better graphics needed.

Also, maybe if oyu do make another, make it where you can be a monster in older times. Tribes or knights and stuff trying to kill you. :)

I feel this game should have been made by someone else if this is the best you can do, please make a new one with the peoples ideas.

nice

very good at my taste :}

its ok