Reviews for "CitySmasher"

Super fun!

I loved playing this game! I've seen the format before and I do wish that there was a bit more to it, but This deserved all of my five.

A pretty good game

I am a fan of your work (mainly your stick fight videos) and I didn't think that this game was what I was hoping for. It was fun at first, being able to throw people around, smashing buildings, but it seemed a little repetitive. The second objective made me loe because I went for a long time without seeing one of those buildings. After I saw one I saw alot more but it still took too much time and made me lose later. I think you could have done better, but all in all it was still a good game.

qwert