Reviews for "Stabika ep.1 Escape"

Nice

Took me a while on how to write a review but I enjoyed it, love these kind of games.

TheMillz responds:

Yea, this new NG layout is a bit confusing, thanks for taking the time to write us though :D

By "these kind of games", I'm a little confused... Could you direct me to games like this? Damn, and here I was thinking we were being original, lol... All aside, thanks a hell of alot for playing and the high-score. :D Hopefully we will earn higher for ep.2, eh? We will soon see, because release on said episode is drawing very close...

Wow...

At first glance this looks like a really stupid submission. Though when I actually started to get into it, it was really really addictive =) Good game, man. Make more =)

TheMillz responds:

Oh don't worry about a sequel, that's to be expected. After all, we couldn't call it episode 1 if there wasn't more to the story! Just remember that old cliche' about books and their covers. Great to see you gave us a shot, and even better to hear the desire for more. :D Thank you for your time and kind words.

Sweet!

Well done. The animation was pretty solid and it worked. I especially liked the bullet time aspect. As einstien6991 said, the storyline left a little to be desired. It worked, but the voice acting and story were kind of weak and didn't really add much to the game. Overall, solid game, just clean it up a little and the next one could be legendary.

TheMillz responds:

The story will lead to a higher place, I guarentee it. Same with voice acting. I know, because I'm waist deep in the sequel and I can say things are coming along great so far. Hopefully, it will not dissapoint. Also, did you check the extras? If you didn't want to read the story, Kade's past is animated in pivot-form so you can watch it instead. Thanks for reviewing, I really enjoy sitting back and reading these things. They fuel the flames that make me strive to do better next time.

Great graphics!

The graphics are incredible, and random button presses made it more exciting and gave it some replay value if you died. The story and character design was interesting, though the first time I booted it up a glitch happened where it didn't display an arrow or a letter on the key, so I died every time.

TheMillz responds:

Really? That's very strange, no one elnse mentioned this glitch ever before... Sure hope you could play it through at some point! Thanks for the great review, and episode 2 is nearly days away from absolute completion, so stay tuned. :D

Awsome.

It was pretty challenging at first, but then it got easier because I got used to the controls. This game is awesome, reminds me of God of War. The voice at the end was a bit hard to understand though. Good job! 8/10

TheMillz responds:

8/10, bitchn', thanks for reviewing man, check out ep.2 when ya can, hopefully you'll like it more :)