For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 16 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Stabika ep.1 Escape"

BEST GAME YET!!!

This is an owesome game. I love the mortal combat thing when you battle the monster at the end. Keep up the good work. I can't wait until you make the 2nd episode!!!

TheMillz responds:

Thank you very much dude, I love reading reviews like this! I gurentee if you liked this one, the next one will surely not dissapoint!

Great game!!!

Love it!!! Simple and fun!!! Good job!!

TheMillz responds:

Thanks for reviewing. Ep.2 is ganna be not so simple though. The new mechanics in adventure mode are alot less forgiving and slightly more complicated, but it's all in the spirit of gaming challenge, nothing too hostel. Anyway, glad you liked it! :D

Cool

Its a cool game, one of the best game of the web

An awesome game.

The start of the series is the best. I like the challenging gameplay and great acrobatic moves. This is one of the best series on newgrounds in my opinion.

Awesome

I can't beat it, but it's still awesome
P.S. I completely fail at this game