Reviews for "Stabika ep.1 Escape"

yeah yeah yeah

one of the est games on here shit 2 say it daz da bomb

5/5 10/10

this is the best thing ever

you RULE. rock on, man

TheMillz responds:

Thanks dude. And rock on we shall. Ep.3 is closer then ever to completions, and it far surpasses this and ep.2. Keep an eye out for it probably about some time next month at best.

Wow... definitely worth my time.

I decided to check this out because of your response to my Red Room review, and wow... definitely worth it. Great job. You're definitely one author I'll be keeping my eye on, Millz.

TheMillz responds:

Hey cool dude, glad you liked it. Ep. 2 is also on the site, and ep.3 is 99% done, and will be on here probly by the end of the month, so yea, be looking for it. Thanks for playing! :D

dude

lol i grew up with stabika and the stick men series u made thi was the hole reason i went on newgrounds

awsome... so aswsome...

shit! i had no some thing could be so... AWSOME!!!!! all the stabika episode rock!!! make more and more till eternity!!!! so goood (although ep 3 is better... still rocks)