Reviews for "Transmigration"

i absolutely loved this

Such a cool short game the nostalgia is real

Wow, now this is nostalgic. Was just listening to this song and I thought "I already heard this somewhere", then I went looking and: "I found it!".

Remember when I discovered this in a random site somewhere, I would show it to my (child) friends, and we were always like "WOW!". We were impressed by the music, the sync and the animations.

There are definitely a few things I could nitpick, but I can't keep myself from giving it 5, due to nastalgia!

Trippy, to be sure. It definitely took a different approach when it comes to music games, not having the player create the music or even ride the music, but more experience the music through visuals and timing.
Over a decade later and I have to say this is still unique.
The bombs felt a little random, though. As far as I can tell there is no rhyme or reason to them, they simply appear.

suddenly have the urge to play robot unicorn attack.
the timing on transitions was splendidly done in time to the music.
this would actually have still been beautiful if it was just a flash i could watch on a loop.
only minor flaw is no clear point to the numbers u see from destroying stuff and getting hit till you get to the end first time.