Reviews for "Super Viking Shark Panch"

I hadn't lived until I played this game.

That is how truly epic this game is...

WTF?! EXTREEEEEEEMEEE!

Haha, I love this games style. Everything in this game has taken Extreme to an outragous level. It is so exagerated you canĀ“t help but laugh. It actually took me a little while to realise it was a "music" game too.

Only comment I have is if you deliberatly wrote panches to make it sound cooler or if it was just a typo?

must paanch

who the heck came up with this!? awesome! i've never heard of mythical flying sharks being panched by a viking on a dead body. sounds like a heavy metal concert ^^

Hail the Great Kings of Metal!

Game was fuckin' fun, but your Author Comments were even funnier! ^^

This game needs some kind of sequel or remake or something. I want more tracks, more Vikings, and more kinds of shark to murder.
Possibly more corpses, too.