Reviews for "Super Viking Shark Panch"

Ahahahaha

Dude I don't care how good the game was, you get high marks just for throwing Cthuhlu in there, God that made my day...

Yeah I don't think the rythm aspect of the game showed up too well but it was a fun concept/game.

Speechless

This game is so awesome I'm at a loss of words.

Great Game

-Love the music
-Love the "Guitar Hero" based style
-Love the taunts in the game
This game is very good, I've read some of the other reviews talking about how the controlls arent in sync and stuff.... To that all I got to say is this........ GET A BETTER COMPUTER THEN YOU OBVIOUSLY GOT IT SET ON A HIGHER SETTING THEN YOUR COMPUTER CAN HANDLE!!!!. But besides that Keep up the good work and come out with another game like this with more songs :D

Holy SHIT!

A viking, riding on top a flying corpse, punching the guts out of flying sharks, with rock music playing in the background WHILE ON FIRE!

The concept is simply awsome! xD

SUPER SHARK PANCH 90000000000000000000000000000000