Reviews for "Super Viking Shark Panch"

Oh. My. God.

This game is perfect. I swear that this will win the Rock Out competition.

Perfection has been achieved.

I created this account for the sole purpose of telling you how much this game FUCKING ROCKS. You should be given control of a major video game developer, because this is the kind of stuff we would like to see more of. Please continue the Super Viking Shark Panch mythos in some form.

Maxed on 10 because there's nothing higher :P

I haven't even PLAYED your game...geez, the freaking description ALONE is made of WIN.

um...

I got so addicted to this game that I played for 2 hours straight trying to perfect my PANCHing skills. I had tons of fun, especially on hard. I just wish there were more songs though. But still, awesome game.

Holy SHIT!

A viking, riding on top a flying corpse, punching the guts out of flying sharks, with rock music playing in the background WHILE ON FIRE!

The concept is simply awsome! xD