Reviews for "Super Viking Shark Panch"

fun

i liked it, it was kinda hard to tell if you were supposed to punch, but overall its pretty good.

nice job!

The very first

Rhythm game I have ever liked. All the others are the same old boring ass bullshit, but this one is the fuckin best. I fuckin love this game. Great music, great gameplay, and great idea. I loved riding upon a bloody corpse while blowing flying sharks up in the sky with my bare fucking hands! Brilliant!

moderate gameplay, but fuckin kewl

love it or hate it, this game got an awesome plot. As soon as you learn you can't just punch the air (RTFM n00bs!!1!), it's not hard at ALL. Style is definetly 10 because the physics are so lame, but the overtone (and gore) you gave it makes it actually fun.

LOL, awsome

Wow man, that was great, the music was awsome, and the game wasnt half bad, even tho im not into DDR style stuff.

Where be the runes

The field of depth was odd. Some of the things floating by I wanted to PANCH yet could not.Viking rule sharks all need to explode along with floating heads with balloons on them.Where be the runes.A meade power up would be cool.My kind of humor awsome!