Reviews for "El Aurige"

best art that I have faved!

you sir, ar a genius!

Wow

I can't believe I haven't written a review for this yet. It's beautifully amazing and one of the best pieces of artwork I've seen on Newgrounds. Very VERY good work. Just spectacular. Keep it up!

Review

Absolutely beautiful. There is absolutely no-way and regular person can create such art in 4 hours. Why did you make the elves naked? Aside from that, it is an absolute masterpiece. What does El Aurige mean? Keep up the outstanding work.

Awesome

Looks great.

Hmm,

Personally, i think its great. But I just don't get the better than Avatar thing. To me this picture is all about the pursuit of beauty and so was the movie Avatar. So instead of seeing no comparison, recognize they're one in the same and not because of the colors.. Actually, when I think of Avatar i think of green anyways, because of all the trees and nature was where the beauty lay. I like this picture though because it looks like the cosmos opened up to pour out into the elves' world like a waterfall, the trees look like they're crying and the clouds look like they lead to "the heavens". I don't quite understand the elves though, but art isn't meant to be understood, i suppose. Definite, 10/10