Reviews for "El Aurige"

Wow this is absolutely gorgeous. Stunning background especially!

Kamikaye responds:

THanks ! :)

This is very pretty. The colors are very stunning!

May be one of the prettiest things I've seen on NG. Glistening dew from the mouth of heaven. I don't pretend to understand the significance. Art is art, but your stars are drop dead gorgeous. No pun intended.

Very nice

I love the blue element in the backround like they are looking into a whole new world, maybe adding a frame and border on this would be a nice idea, And so I was pretty pleased with everything, I liked your ideas and concept with this piece, There could be be some extra details, but I will get into that later, So you have some nice work here and I do look forward to seeing what else you can do here.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
maybe adding a frame and border on this would be a nice idea

~X~

A spacey and star-spangled scene, with some inspiring characters dwelling at the bottom of it! They look natural. I would've liked to a see a more sensual side to them, maybe somewhat softer poses, maybe somewhat angled from the side as to be just a bit more revealing... but then again it's refreshing they're not like the stereotype; not what you'd expect. More human than made for the picture, and the clash between them and the sky above... beautiful. Love how the colors fall down, and the texture's just perfect too. Really beautiful piece! So peaceful and calm. Makes me want to get outside and just sit there tonight; seeping in the solace and harmonies of the world.

-cd-