Reviews for "Red Team"

fun for the reflexes

i liked this game; i thought it was fun to see how your brain could work trying to control 2 things moving in different directions. lvl 6 and 8 were the hardest, but i think i had the most trouble on 6. it was definately challenging, and unique. i think you could beat it pretty easily with 2 people, though.

braintwisting

its Funktablette
just awsome work
like that game verz much but didn t manage to bet it cause it just didn't work with the two sides of my brain...
wonderful training for piano players ;)

Awesome game

well that was tough once you hit level 7 and 8 but i got through level 8 showing how it is just possible

Ummmm...

Well, "Ummmm..." pretty much sums it up. I mean what the hell is this?!? Why are you controling 2 red things with jet packs going through a cave? I've played some bad games, but this is beyond bad. I thought it might be worth a try, but after 1 minute I realized it was a watse of time. This makes even bad games look pretty damn good to me.

TheLostGuru responds:

I'm sorry you didn't like it, but the first two levels are very easy. They just allow people to get used to the controls. In order to understand the idea behind the game you need to play until the third level.

Pretty impossible

Well it is very tricky from lvl 5 and i think its impossible to pass lvl 8 i tryed it for 0:30 hour and couldnt do it... but its very original