For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 4 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Red Team"

Pretty frustrating

but I guess that's because I'm not the most co-ordinated of people :P Got to level 5 and then had to give up before I threw my laptop out of the window. Damn my two left hands...

Gave the sound zero as my speakers were turned down, will have to give it another play and a listen when I'm ready for another slice of this cool but taxing little game

This was amazing...

... it had just the right level of difficulty so that you knew it was possible, but it was really hard to complete. BTW, I completed the game and submitted my name, but I can't find the leaderboard. How do I find out how well i did?

Nice, few things to improve.

Mas i liked it tests the reflexes really well, the only problem despite the ads were that the rocks sometimes were too close to each other and i ended up pressing the button earlier and died :( now im at lv 5, ill try to beat it all :D
Nice Game

entertaining for a moment

I was entertained for a few minutes but got frustrated :) Good effort

Amazing, so simple so fun!

This game is an awesome idea, well made and awesome. You should totally make a sequel. I liked the music it made me feel like it was an old NES game.