For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 0 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Red Team"

lvl 7: traps
lvl 8: to come

This rulez!

AWESOME GAME!!!

You really created a good game here!

lvl 1: begin
lvl 7: to come
lvl 8: to come

I enjoyed it!

The game is goof... It's very funny ^^

The one thing U didn't like was the keys... Well I live in Germany and my keboard's a little different ^^°
The "z" key is very far from the "a" key and on top of that it's a line above the "a" key... so it was fiffivult for me to navigate the upper thing xD

Well, but it's not your fault, that the german keyboard is different ^^

Good game!!!!

its definetly original!

well,seeing that its 2 player (i got my mum to be 2nd player =]) it gets the people that "surf" around newgrounds somthing to do
i would like to see more of these excellent submissions

~mike91445

My brain meats!

Wow! This game was great. No noticeable bugs to complain about. The motion was smooth and the level design was nice. After level 4 I found the two halves of my brain going to war over which one needed to hit the button first. Very challenging.