For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 17 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Red Team"

Simple motor skills.

I made it to the end of the 4th level before I decided that I found this game unentetaining. The graphics are simple, the game is simple and there is no storyline/plot, though that would not save it. The worst part of the game is you may only move up and down, as if you were playing pong. All in all the only good thin in this game is the music

Great game, annoying ads

Really like the game, a concept a haven't really played before. It was really hard for the last level, but I like a good challenge. I passed through 1-7 pretty quick, but 8 was hard and held my interest for a while. I thought I won at one point and took my hands off the keys only to discover it wasn't over, which was a let down. The score submission thing when you one was pretty confusing though seeing as how there was no score during the game, and you never got to see any high score list after submitting. Liked the no sound option, always a plus. The ads really took away from the game though. You'd be playing, getting in a groove, and then boom 10 seconds of bullshit. I never want to create a zwinky, dress a zwinky, or rate a zwinky ad. In fact, I'd like to shoot anyone who makes those zwinky ads, makes zwinkys, or anyone who has a zwinky. Without the ads and with the high score fixed this would get better.

loved it

i loved the challenge of matching hands to eyes and getting everything in time and right. i'll bet that pianists (it's not a dirty word!) are good at it, because they'd be used to one eye on one line and one eye on the other, with one hand doing one thing and the the other hand doing the other. curses to me for giving up piano when i was 9.

Yay!

I really liked it =) Maybe it was just because I randomly liked the design of the comrades you were controlling, but I thought it was good! Fiendishly hard too, I got to level 6 and now I'm going to take a break. It really takes a lot of, well, hand-to-hand-to-eye-to-eye coordination. So good job!

nothing too interesting

well, the basic concept should be different, but it seems like a new version of the helicopter game.