For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 1 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Red Team"

Great game.

I don't have the coordination to get past level three but it was fun none theless, I gave you an eight on humor because I couldn't help but laugh at how impaired I was when it came to this game. :)

Keep up the great work.

pretty good and addictive

after the 3rd level it starts to get hard because you get put off by having to watch both screens very good game overall i only got to level four but played it for about 20 minutes.

Good but...

i dont seed why you needed the ads because it doesnt hury your fingers and if u want a break you wait before you click on "play level" so the ads were unnessecary.

Overall pretty good though wudve gotten 8 if there were no ads!

Have a Nice Day

Its alright

I reckon this is an alright game. I din't get far (I can't multitask...) but nice idea, keep it up :)

good

but its a rip off from some siko man level on home star runner dot com at least thats what i remember the level to be like.