Reviews for "Bunnykill 3 Vol.2"

Man Smoke was tight why'd ya kill him off?? -__- XD lol still good though

ive seen this many times, the first time was when this was released and i was 7, my mom banned me from watching the rest for being too gory, so now 6 years later i finally remembered and finished this, and i have to say, this is a great series, if there were one more related to this episode, atleast just snowball and the cyborg, then that would be a great finish for the series if your looking to get it over with. favorited. followed.

how did the monster get in the thing

just like star wars!

I know this was done back in 2007, but im just wandering, are you considoring a career in animation? Your skills are quite good, and I could see you enjoying a fine job doing such!