Reviews for "Bunnykill 3 Vol.2"

The best the Bunnykill series ever got for me, hated the setting/twists of the later ones. Also how come part 1 of this one isn't on the site anymore?

Lot of madness, lot of star wars, lot of good animation, lot of gore, what more you need?

I know someone else alredy asked... But could you please tell the name o the songs used in both par 1 and 2?

but the Robot is still alive!...

So the Final Battle (with Dust) its like the Panthom Menace: the villain wears a double lightsaber and the heroes wear a lightsaber each one, after some time one of the heroes die, the villain is about to kill the main hero, and the hero makes a swift movement, killing the villain.

The battle and its characters are like: Dust (Darth Maul), Smoke ( Qui-Gon Jin) and Snowball (Obi-Wan Kenobi)
Also, there are Lightsabers and "laser-like guns" who kill you instantly.