Reviews for "Bunnykill 3 Vol.2"

Meh...

Ei jaksa kirjottaa englanniks joten lyhyesti:
Paras. Ikinä.

Mottis responds:

Kiitän

Now that's madness!

Hands down the best kill em' all animation I've seen. I can see you put a hell of alot of effort into this and I swear it paid off.

It was brilliantly constructed, well thought out and fluently animated. From the amazing visuals to the enjoyable length of the work, this animation proved to be an instant great.

I don't care if you take the same amount of time to make another episode like this, cause it sure as hell pays off.

Great work.

Perfection.

Bunnykill still remains my favourite Flash series on Newgrounds.

Even after countless flashes of "Random Violence", including the previous Bunnykills, it's still fresh, exciting, funny, surprising, stylish, and AWESOME.

The guy who made this should be a Fight Scene choreographer, because the action is unbelievably perfect. There's so much life in the enemies, the moves are amazing - action is stunning.
And all made in Flash 5. Even more incredible.

I don't watch many Flash movies, but I rushed to see this one. And I wasn't dissapointed.

Brilliant.

awesome

i love bunnykill, my favorite is the black rabbit, please say he´s still alive, i mean, he survived last time.
but there is some things i dont understand, how can the brown rabbit be alive when snowball killed him in bunnykill 2 and is the black rabbit one of smoke and dust?
please tell me the next episode will get out soon, i cant wait much longer for violence.

Mottis responds:

Thnx.
The stories of Bunnykill 1, 2 and 3 have NOTHING to do with eachother. Call them different dimensions if you want to. Some of the characters are the same, but their role is completely new in each installment. This is why you see Smoke and Dust alive again, and trust me, you will see all of them again some day.

luved it

genius! it was awsum. more!