For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 18 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for ""Get A God" #2"

Another great one.

Illegal downloads are a great way of supporting the Christian artist and not the producer, though...

very good

the christian ON YOUR FLASH did not make any sense at all

-Piracy is a virtue, for a pirate-

***WARNING!*** The following text is meant as a joke, and if it is true, then you are truly screwed.

Heh, that's funny. No offence to any Christians, but some of you can be very hypocritical. The Christian priests prove that. They don't even read the bible all the way through! Now don't get me wrong, I haven't either, but at least I'm trying.

Of course I could be wrong about that, but, hey! Every one likes to make fun of religion every once in a while!

lovely

so yes i must say very funny over all i love the flashes u make raises a point that each side has its own skewed views on things and each other. Me myself nto atheist ro christian stand back and watch the two groups battle and makes me laugh lol

...

do you even know any christians?