Reviews for ""Get A God" #2"

very good my friend!

I love both flashes so far ur doing a great job with the animation and the lip movements and i added u as a one of my fav so u must be makeing it an awsome series and i will always review ur shows and they come out and leave hopefully a helpfull and insightful review. please try and make it a bit longer and u have dont some thing thats hard to do and thats make a vid in which is 30 seconds and good congrats!!!

:]

Again, great. I don't think it matched up to your first, but in saying that, I still really enjoyed it, and I trust myself in thinking you are creating a very enjoyable series.
You point out flaws in the general Christian and twist it into something light-hearted, and that is never easy to do. I found the sound in this one to be quieter than your previous installment, though... I'm not sure why that is.

I will add you to my Favourite list, because I'd really like to be informed when you release flashes :)

-Mesmic

Cambo responds:

I'm always going to be caught between trying to please the guys who liked the first one and guys who want to see some development, so I try not to let it phase me. I've written 4 episodes all on the same day, so they're all just arbitrary which one was first and second and so on. But whatever, if you're enjoying it I'm not going to make comparisons.

I'll let you know when the next one comes out.

Good one.

I like it, I think the first one is more succesful though. A little off-topic coment, but still in the same context: You know what they say: "only a really dumb person will never change his opinion". It reminds me of Christians, actually not only Christians but all people that are deep into religion. They have their faith and will never listen to anything else. They even have an excellent defence system - they can get offended at any time if they don't know what to say. I can only see these series getting better, but if you want to "educate" Christians - it is a waste of time. Speaking of "waste of time", why don't you play my "Timewaster", it's a cool game :))

Cambo responds:

I'm not trying to shake anybody's core belief system here with a 30 second flash. All I'm trying to do is illuminate Christian hypocrisies (and there are plenty of them) so that Christians stop being hypocrites. It's really simple.

The next ep is on Homosexuality. Check it out. I'm off to play Timewaster now.

Nice one

I loved that.
Did you know that you can do everything on a PC that Mac claims to be able to do, so those Mac adverts are pointless.
I ENJOYED THIS ANIMATION!

Cambo responds:

I don't think those Mac adverts are pointless, their point is to advertise an Apple product. I use an iBook.

Hah.

It wasn't that great, but it was by no means bad either. There were a few very minor graphical glitches, and I wasn't really into the humor, either, but it wasn't bad; Better than generic internet fads and cock jokes anyhow. I liked some of the more subtle details.

Keep it up.

Cambo responds:

Thanks for the review, I would have enjoyed a few less vague references though. Where were the graphical glitches? Which details did you like?

Not to be narky but more specific details are more constructive.

By the way, congrats on the daily award.