Reviews for ""Get A God" #2"

Awsome parody

Hell yeah mate, pretty funny parody of that commercial with a subject that can be .... quite discutable i would say, but otherwise i really liked your style and voice acting, good job

Cambo responds:

Thanks mate, the idea is to parody those Mac ads, yeah, insomuch as first and foremost those ads make out as you'd have to be stupid to own a PC. I don't think you'd have to be stupid to be a Christian - I have Christian friends who know a hell of a lot more than me - but there are levels of parody here. Work with me.

Glad you liked it amigo, check out my other one.

Nice

Was good but needs to be longer if you are going tom get a good score. and are you guys aussie? AUSSIE PRIDE!!!

YEAH MATE

thank god.

so you still can find a really funny cool short on NG. Thank God;-]

Cambo responds:

I'm glad you liked it! Thank God indeed. I don't watch much on here, most of it is rubbish and non sequitors. Check out my other Get A God short if you're into that sort of thing.

Also, for those who want to stay updated with my new shorts (this should be a series of about 8, updated every week), add me to your fav authors list. I personally PM every person who's listed me there when something new comes out. It's like a mailing list except it's individual.

THANKS FOR WATCHING

Original

Well done, that was one of the most original pieces of flash I've seen on this site in a long time. It obviously had some thgouth behind it good sound, thank you jesus, and pretty decent graphics. Oh yeah and it made me laugh well done it's people like you that give me hope.

Cambo responds:

Well, you can't ask for better reviews than that. Having said that though, I still did get a 7. Hmm...